Saturday, September 11, 2021

Would you rather be a space astronaut or a deep sea diver?

Malo e lelei Bloggers!,

I would rather be a deep sea diver because i can explore all the deep parts of the ocean. I could also see many sea creatures that nobody has discovered yet. Where I would explore in the ocean is the mariana trench, the mariana trench is the deepest part of the ocean, and I would take pictures of all the sea creatures I see.


I would also visit to see the deepest shipwreck which was in October 25th 1944, the ship was named the USS Johnston it was used in WWll.


I might also reach the bottom of the ocean! There is also a spot called the twilight zone, in that zone its where there's pitch black and its also where the scariest creatures live, like the lantern fish, rattalk fish, hatchet fish, viperfish, and mid-water jellyfish

No comments:

Post a Comment